HaxellVelasquezHaxellVelasquez

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Searching My Life Searching My Life

good!

Jacky C ft TheWNeork - Lonely Room (Chael Remix) Jacky C ft TheWNeork - Lonely Room (Chael Remix)

Omg!! this is amazing!

Martin Garrix & MOTi - Virus (DJ Cat Remake) Martin Garrix & MOTi - Virus (DJ Cat Remake)

good remix!! can i use this in gd?

DJCat12 responds:

Yeah :) (But is a Remake XD) Use it guy :D

Delete Delete

Me recuerda a megaman!!

Uwaaa!! So Kawaii (Lockyn Remix) Uwaaa!! So Kawaii (Lockyn Remix)

What do you think about newground laws with geometry dash? Supports us all the creators who enjoy their music and the game at the same time and even give credit to the artists who create these just like you I always in my levels I ask you to look more of your music because I love, but in you The question does the dash geometry community support? i love you lockyn <3

Lockyn responds:

I think it is fair and artists definitely deserve more attention for the wonderful music they create that Geometry Dash creators use in their levels. I'm not sure what you are asking in your last sentence though, sorry!

Light - Operture [Dubstep/DnB] Light - Operture [Dubstep/DnB]

no e podido encontrar ningun dj que sea latino :(

Lightbooster responds:

Yo, hola xD

Volt Volt

your music to come to Central America THANKS!! :D

<3 thanks for listening!

Lockyn + Karaplex - Wanderer (Instrumental) Lockyn + Karaplex - Wanderer (Instrumental)

you have a loop without copyright? Please I need one for a video and put your links and social networks in the description of the video ;)

Lockyn responds:

Go ahead and use this track, just make sure to credit Karaplex and I :)

Skyframe - Awakening Skyframe - Awakening

el otro mes esta cancion estara en uno de mis niveles de geometry dash!!! :) eres un gran dj

Nepsotic responds:

¬°Gracias! :)

Listless Listless

Each day you surprise me more!! thanks for making these works of art to my ears remember that I always enjoy your music :) Greetings from Nicaragua !!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR MUSIC LOCKYN !!

Lockyn responds:

Cheers mate, glad you enjoyed :)